Drew Brees to be featured... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just saw that Drew Brees will be featured on ESPNs NFL Countdown Sunday morning.
They are supposed to do a story on how he gets his team pumped before the start of each game.

Just an early heads up.

I can't wait! :9:

KorrBG20

The Core
Reaction score
This year...It sounded like he would say a number and they would say somethin..like win. then they would say a number and he would say somethin all the way up to number 10 and then at the end they just say 'again' a bunch of times or somethin like that then they would all scream.

Actually...you know what....scratch that....I think they were all just saying 'break their hearts'...nah it sounded more like 'make it hot' to me. I dont know. forget this useless post existed.

saintsfan20

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I think that's awesome that Drew Brees is the only QB in the NFL that pumps his team up before a game.

Tony in Brandon

A Hotty Toddy Saints Fan!
Reaction score
Anybody else expecting a 30 second story on Drew and a 10 minute clip on the Cowboys' new janitor???

JuJuNola

Lifer
Reaction score
I think that's awesome that Drew Brees is the only QB in the NFL that pumps his team up before a game.

I think I've been showing a clip on various NFLN shows where Romo's doing it now...but nothing compared to Drew's intensity.

OP
Bill

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just a bump to remind anyone who may want to watch or record the Story on Drew.

:9:

Wheelo

I <3 Saints
Reaction score
I don't like this. Last year they did the same thing when we were playing Carolina @ Carolina. Reggie got hurt and we got blown out. I'm like Sean P. on this, I'm superstitious on GameDay things. I'd rather them leave us alone.

suthernbreez

blood of black and gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope someone can post the vid here. I won't be back from work until kick-off.

bergeaux

Building my own team!
Reaction score
I'm with Tony. I always expect the least from these Cowboys/Patriots worshipers.

I expect to hear more about the new Boys stadium or Brady feeling more confident in week 2 than about the Saints as a team.

Dr Brees

Surgical with this ****
Reaction score
This year...It sounded like he would say a number and they would say somethin..like win. then they would say a number and he would say somethin all the way up to number 10 and then at the end they just say 'again' a bunch of times or somethin like that then they would all scream.

Actually...you know what....scratch that....I think they were all just saying 'break their hearts'...nah it sounded more like 'make it hot' to me. I dont know. forget this useless post existed.
I will try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom