Drew Brees to be on Colin Cowherd today (11/22) (1 Viewer)

Would be nice if Drew stood up for the area and called this guy out about it live on his show. Nothing tasteless, just a little comment for the hometown fans. Something like, "Cowherd, I heard you think the Saints should move. Well, I do not support that in any way and these fans are the best in the world". Something along those lines. Nothing bad, but a little dig at him that shows I know what you have said and I don't agree.

+1 If anyone can do it in such a way that makes the point without getting personal it's Drew. Especially since he's said all along that revitalizing the city and the team IN NEW ORLEANS was a sort of calling to him. I hope he takes Cowturd to task.

Never mind. Looks like I missed it.

I listen to his show everyday (nothing else to listen to at work), and all he's said all year he's impressed with NO and Brees.

He never said he wanted to see the Saints leave NO... he just believed earlier in the year it would happen. I see so many people on this board get ticked off at everybody who says even the slightest thing negative about the Saints.

I listen to his show everyday too, for the past 2 years. He has said some favorable things about the Saints this year...but he has had plenty of negative things to say about new orleans, the city.

he is the self-proclaimed originator of the NFL conspiracy that the Houston Texans GM (and now NFL exec) was told to pick Mario over Reggie so that LA would get Reggie and the Saints.

He has said that new orleans is a second rate city...whatever he is a hater of many cities...he thinks he is funny with his little skits and bless his heart...he is just making an idiot out of himself most of the time...

I listen to his show everyday (nothing else to listen to at work), and all he's said all year he's impressed with NO and Brees.

He never said he wanted to see the Saints leave NO... he just believed earlier in the year it would happen. I see so many people on this board get ticked off at everybody who says even the slightest thing negative about the Saints.

Then you've missed alot while concentrating on work because he has said many times that New Orleans shouldn't be rebuilt and had many a conspiricy theory about why the Saints got Bush and the Monday night game.

Cowherd has a pretty entertaining show, but he is a known Saint hater. The good things he's said about the Saints were forced. How can you dog a team that's accopmlished what they have this season? Of course he would have to change his spiel.

cowherd is proof that anyone can do anything in america. anyway, what went down?

I didn't catch the beginning of the interview (work interferred) but the part I heard (started with Brees describing the Saints showing him the whole city, destruction and rebuilding) Brees deserved a better interview. After Brees finished talking about New Orleans Cowherd immediately started asking him about the Chargers. The entire "interview" was Cowherd asking about Rivers, LT, and even Shottenheimer. No talk about Payton or Colston or the OL or Joe Horn or Deuce. Just a single question "will Reggie ever be as good as LT?" You could tell Cowherd was dying to ask - "How do you feel about your former backup excelling and you got released then ended up on the Saints? Pretty crummy interview when all you can ask about is an active player's former team........

Agreed. But they will always be tied together. Just like Rivers and Manning. Neither Rivers nor Brees will ever be able to do something without mentioning the other.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom