Drew Brees to be on Colin Cowherd today (11/22) (1 Viewer)

theSpaniard

Make It Rain
Reaction score
just a heads up, Drew Brees will be on ESPN radio during The Herd with Colin Cowherd today. His show runs 10am - 1pm EST. I'll try to post a recap.

That's surprising. I thought that Cowherd believed that New Orleans should be wiped off the face of the earth, or already has been.

I'm sure he's changing his tune now. He will probably ask Brees about what it's like to be part of the rebuilding process and a bunch of stuff like that. Hypocrite..

Cowherd loves Drew Brees and Reggie Bush. He said repeatedly that he is impressed with the job Sean Payton is doing. So he loves the team but still wants the Saints out of New Orleans.....

Would be nice if Drew stood up for the area and called this guy out about it live on his show. Nothing tasteless, just a little comment for the hometown fans. Something like, "Cowherd, I heard you think the Saints should move. Well, I do not support that in any way and these fans are the best in the world". Something along those lines. Nothing bad, but a little dig at him that shows I know what you have said and I don't agree.

That would be cool, but I doubt Brees even pays attention to what Cowherd says on a daily basis. He probably isn't aware of the comments at all.

Would be nice if Drew stood up for the area and called this guy out about it live on his show. Nothing tasteless, just a little comment for the hometown fans. Something like, "Cowherd, I heard you think the Saints should move. Well, I do not support that in any way and these fans are the best in the world". Something along those lines. Nothing bad, but a little dig at him that shows I know what you have said and I don't agree.

I completely agree. Cowherd needs to be put in his place. And Brees could do it in a dignified way.

I listen to his show everyday (nothing else to listen to at work), and all he's said all year he's impressed with NO and Brees.

He never said he wanted to see the Saints leave NO... he just believed earlier in the year it would happen. I see so many people on this board get ticked off at everybody who says even the slightest thing negative about the Saints.

From what has been written on here, I had the impression that several times on his show he has stated that Louisiana does not deserve a professional football team. I do not personally listen to his show but there have been numerous post from people who do listen and supposedly this has been common for him to do. Probably a pipe dream, but it would be nice if there was a way Drew could put a little dig in for us.

Somebody please post a brief recap if possible, I am in West Africa and we can't catch ESPN radio.

Not much to talk about. They talked a lot about LT, Rivers and the Chargers.

Said Saints werent afraid of showing him the city and what happened and what needs to be done, he and his wife took the challenge - question was Miami didnt work out , but why New Orleans

Bush, will he be more a reciever or is this what he is? - Brees dosent think he is the typed to go head on with LB, works better in space, reggie likes his role, runs, returns catches passes.

LT compared to RB - reggie can be as good as he wants to be, has to do with those around him - LT is special player, players like that dont come around often

alot of talk about chargers, rivers, lt and marty (vote for coach of the week)

this is the fourth or fifth interview with drew I've heard over the last few days and all they keep asking him is about rivers and lt. very little about the saints or how the seasons going, if I were drew I would take over these interviews and say " yea hes good but we have a ROY in coulston" or " how about the D that everyboby had bagged in the preseason comming out and playing so good to start the season" just move the Q&A away from san diego.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom