Drew Brees to be on Rome!!! (1 Viewer)

Tony in Brandon

A Hotty Toddy Saints Fan!
Reaction score
Sorry if a repost, but I didn't see it. Drew will be on Rome today in the noon hour (Central Time Zone) or 2nd hour whenever you get the show. If this is a repost, oops :dunno:

BClemms, you should be able to pick it up. It's on 620 AM here in Jackson

Thanks for the info. Not on yet. I'll post if you want me to.

Feel free to post, Spring! I have to leave as soon as the interview is over

Rome asked him why we're losing. He answered that its just about facing adversity. Rome asked if its must win. Brees answered its about as close as you can come to one. Rome asked why he came here. Brees answered he had a calling. Rome asked if he would trade all of the stats for another win. I didn't hear the answer. Rome asked about the transition from one team to another. Brees answered that he took the mental approach that everythings going to work out and everything happens for a reason and how he loves it here and feels welcome here. Rome asked about the Chargers letting him go and he answered that things worked out for both of them and he had an opportunity to be the part of the resurgence of the team and the community which is a once in a lifetime opportunity. He answered about Rivers that he's happy for him and how hard he works and they have mutual respect and are happy for each other. About working with Sean Payton- he's been awsome and likes his version of the west coast and the way that he teaches and that he's a lot of fun to be around. For coach of the week- Marty shottenheimer is a candidate and Rome asked if he would vote for him and Brees said he loves Marty and would ask people to vote for him at NFL.com

Rome asked him why we're losing. He answered that its just about facing adversity. Rome asked if its must win. Brees answered its about as close as you can come to one. Rome asked why he came here. Brees answered he had a calling. Rome asked if he would trade all of the stats for another win. I didn't hear the answer. Rome asked about the transition from one team to another. Brees answered that he took the mental approach that everythings going to work out and everything happens for a reason and how he loves it here and feels welcome here. Rome asked about the Chargers letting him go and he answered that things worked out for both of them and he had an opportunity to be the part of the resurgence of the team and the community which is a once in a lifetime opportunity. He answered about Rivers that he's happy for him and how hard he works and they have mutual respect and are happy for each other. About working with Sean Payton- he's been awsome and likes his version of the west coast and the way that he teaches and that he's a lot of fun to be around. For coach of the week- Marty shottenheimer is a candidate and Rome asked if he would vote for him and Brees said he loves Marty and would ask people to vote for him at NFL.com

Class. Pure Class. I love that he and Rivers are friends, and that he has a relationship with LT and Donnie Edwards. Hopefully that relationship will end up with Edwards spending a couple of seasons here. We could use the defensive help!

I was expecting to hear Drew take more of the burden on his shoulders. His Red Zone INTs are a big reason we screwed the last two games up. Not hating on the guy just expected him to be more forthcoming about his role in the skid. Class act as always.

I was expecting to hear Drew take more of the burden on his shoulders. His Red Zone INTs are a big reason we screwed the last two games up. Not hating on the guy just expected him to be more forthcoming about his role in the skid. Class act as always.

It was a reason we lost the last game, not the last two games. The Pitt loss, Brees did everything humanly possible to win, and his recievers let him down.

Rack em! Great job Springfan. And a tremendous tuesday to you... I am Van Smack and I am pumped... I am psched... we are chasing.... ... if you know what you wanna talk about start dialing now...be sure and have a take... do not suck... or you will get run. Drew Brees is just sick--- 500 yds last week....we had an epic interview today.... remember, jungle karma is real....

by the way, are you in Spring, Tx?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom