Drew Brees to be on The Ticket in Dallas. (1 Viewer)

He said basically the same stuff he's said to other media outlets today:

1. The Chili's Burger contest (although he referred to it a a sandwich, stating that he couldn't use 'the other word for 2 pieces of bread with beef in the middle')?

2. They talked about the Saints and Payton destroying the Cowboys.

3. BaD Radio refers to the names of the hosts, Bob and Dan. Bob is a Wisconsin native and told Brees they called Purdue "Purdon't", to which Brees responded that 'Purdon't" did a pretty good job of dismanteling Wisconsin when Brees was there.

4. Throughout the interview, the hosts kept referring to his Texas ties, and they asked Brees for their wacky one-liner (for thos of you unfamiliar with BaD Radio, everyone they interview they try to get them to identify themselves and state 'I NEVER listen to BaD Radio on Sports Radio 1310 The Ticket'). I think Bob wanted him to say 'This is Drew Brees from Westlake High and I NEVER...'. But what he said was 'This is Drew Brees, quarterback for the New Orleans Saints and I NEVER...'.

There is a delete button you can use for posts that don't pan out.

Thanks for the recap, penguin. I always find these posts much after the interview is over. I don't get the sandwich thing though....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom