Drew Brees USO Tour Pictures (1 Viewer)

fwaokda

Found these on NFL.com figured some others would like to see them.

09000d5d80932b7b_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80932b78_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80932b7f_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80932b82_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d80932b85_gallery_600.jpg

Where these taken in Iraq, Kuwait, or Afghanistan?

Me personally I would liked to have seen Drew go to see some troops in Germany. That place is one of my favorite European countries and has a lot of history that I find worthwhile.

I would have gone to Germany, seen the Brandenburg Gate, or some places in Berlin or Hamburg, then gone to Iraq, Kuwait and elsewhere. Let me see the whole world baby and not just the Middle East

Gotta love the face he has in this picture. It looks like he is staring at something on the guys head.

Attachments

• 09000d5d80932b7f_gallery_600.jpg
    09000d5d80932b7f_gallery_600.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 29
I believe they said Iraq. I saw a short excerpt on the trip on NFL Network a little while ago.

cool pics! first picture - what size shoe does he wear?? dang...

The article on NFL.com says they are in Baghdad, the way it reads they are there right now.

What kind of shoe is he wearing in the first picture? Looks like it has no laces, which im a fan of.

Brees is always doing these uso tours.

Where these taken in Iraq, Kuwait, or Afghanistan?

Me personally I would liked to have seen Drew go to see some troops in Germany. That place is one of my favorite European countries and has a lot of history that I find worthwhile.

I would have gone to Germany, seen the Brandenburg Gate, or some places in Berlin or Hamburg, then gone to Iraq, Kuwait and elsewhere. Let me see the whole world baby and not just the Middle East

your welcome , sir !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom