Drew Brees will be on CBS tonight as the "Under Cover Boss" starts at 7pm central (1 Viewer)

The way things have been here since our loss... surprised there hasn’t been a thread ‘blaming this show as the reason we lost to Vikings...’

We do have some dignity left...

You know if Drew spent less time doing this and more time not throwing interceptions we would of beat the Vikings.

Will that work?

You know if Drew spent less time doing this and more time not throwing interceptions we would of beat the Vikings.

Will that work?

That works. Maybe he got his investment portfolio mixed up with the playbook? That explains why he called out: "....Jimmy Johns...kill...Walk-ons right...Levi's ugly flannel shirts...guest appearance...Undercover Boss...hut hut" right before the fumble.

I just watched this. Drew was on for all of five minutes. I think the manager he worked with at the Walk-Ons near the Superdome was clued in straight away, or he just had a very stifled emotional response to everything, because he didn’t really seem surprised by the reveal. Anyway, I suspect Drew filmed his bit in about two hours total.

Also, what the heck is with those working conditions? You’ve got an Assistant Manager at the Lafayette store working 14-hour days confiding in the undercover CEO that she has to work two other jobs to make ends meet. Hardly a wonderful advertisement of an employee-friendly business!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom