Drew Brees Will to Win is Questioned on Twitter (1 Viewer)

From the thief Brian in NOLA East. Enough said.

just coming to point out its from BSPN - which is that dude that got raked over the coals for "sauces" and some pretty incorrect assumptions.

The MAGA reference is from the NCAA NCCG - pic that drew and family took with POTUS and First Lady in suite.

I think when someone is a star all of us want them to carry the team and even be more than the team. Because of this, when they team fails we stare right at them. Brees had a game well below his standard and we want him to apologize for it. He won't, and nor should he, because that standard has won us a lot of games and made the Saints super competitive the last three years. As a team they did not play very well against the Vikings, and that's disappointing, but that (stuff) happens all the time. Ask Baltimore. Meanwhile, I am usually great at my job but sometimes I am not and when I am not it feels awful, but we have to move on.

A 5'11 quarterback with a ruined shoulder broke almost every NFL record he could and they question his will???

BSPN did and others simply followed.

thats the world we currently live in on Social Media.

20 years ago, these dopes had no platform other than to say to someone to get shot down. Now? they blast it out on Social Media knowing full well SOMEONE will like and thats all they need for "affirmation"

Thats all this guy is about. Seems to be taking a militant stance regarding Drew v Teddy as well.

someone on the twitter feed questioned him and he said basically "meet me so you can tell me that in person" - threat -like.

sigh....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom