Drew Brees Will to Win is Questioned on Twitter (1 Viewer)

I am more concerned about the mental health for people actually questioning Brees' will to win.

What if these people are actually driving cars or, God forbid, raising children with this mental illness unchecked. They need help but in Louisiana there are few public services available. Maybe check with the Brees Foundation.

I question BSPN's will to provide quality journalism...

Remember.

"Mah Sauces say Saints are close to a deal with Denver for Emmanuel Sanders"

and then not too long after

"Sauces have it AJ Green is a done deal to the Saints!"

Yeah okay BSPN.....

then decided to try to fight people who called him out on his stupidity. What a bafoon

I've been very critical of Drew Brees' performances in the postseason, especially the last few years.

However, if Drew was in Aaron Rodger's position yesterday, he would dive head first for that fumble 10 out of 10 times.

I would never, ever question Brees' WILL to win. I was put off by Brees laughing and smiling with Vikings players as the clock hit zero while we all sat there heartbroken and devastated, but his reaction to a loss doesn't question his fire to win.

I know Brees would risk everything to win a football game.... maybe even a simple pick-up basketball game. The guy just has that ultra competitive spirit. It's a very beautiful thing about him and anyone who dares to question it should have their freakin' head examined.

Twitter is free so any person can vomit out any thought that runs through their head.

Anyone who questions the will to win of an athlete who has lived and has done it all to a standard that they will never even fathom in their lifetime is the real issue here.

Brees has to answer to no one and he's earned it a million times over!!

Occasionally there are speculative threads that I'm legitimately proud of myself for not giving any credibility toward whatsoever.

This guy and his "sauces" regarding AJ Green clearly fall into that category. While some people were losing their minds in that thread wondering if it could happen, I knew it wouldn't within about 30 seconds of looking at his Twitter page after seeing the thread on here.

Naturally, he couldn't just go away quietly after that embarrassment. He continues to double down on it with more nonsense.

Honorable mention goes to that guy who was allegedly Tweeted a homophobic slur by WWL... and had some on here saying "he might end up owning that station when this is said and done". Needless to say, that didn't quite pan out.

Why was this thread made with a picture of Teddy under a towel? Teddy does this every game during the Athem. As far as Brees will to win ,nobody works harder than Brees.

My thoughts are that football fans are really dumb and hysterical and Saints fans who thought they were better than other fanbases are getting a sad dose of evidence that they are not.

Agreed. Fickle, spoiled, and clearly most know nothing about football other than flashy splash plays.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom