Drew Brees Will to Win is Questioned on Twitter (1 Viewer)

My thoughts are that football fans are really dumb and hysterical and Saints fans who thought they were better than other fanbases are getting a sad dose of evidence that they are not.

Wish I could hand out more upvotes.

I literally never want to see any complaints or comments about Cowboys fans again. I would put the embarrassing comments made by some Saints fans a week after the playoff loss (whether it was crying about a push off, or claiming we suddenly can't win with Drew Brees) up against any other so-called idiotic fanbases.

It ultimately makes all that petitioning last year at this time for a "do-over" at the point where a flag should have been thrown look downright pathetic. I can definitely see why people would be sick of Saints fans right about now. Even Rob Riggle was laughing about us prior to the playoff game in his FOX NFL Sunday segment ("I wonder which rule will need to be changed if the Saints lose THIS year").

I am trying to understand this dude point. Someone explain it to me. Am I suppose to be outrage, happy, what? What is the purpose? Whoever Brees associate with, is it going to change is ever day life? Does BSPN want people to follow him?

Social media is stupidity. Who gives a damn if or what Drew posted on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or whatever. Do people actually think that someone has to post their feelings on the innernets or they don't have any?

Does BSPN want people to follow him?
That's all he wants. He's all about himself and having people treat him like he's an actual Saints insider. He started off as a random guy who called into the Sports Hangover back in the day and it got to his head when they gave him a "segment" where they'd check in with "Bryan from New Orleans East" on a certain day and time just to talk to him about his opinion on the Saints.

Social media is stupidity. Who gives a damn if or what Drew posted on Instagram or Twitter or Facebook or whatever. Do people actually think that someone has to post their feelings on the innernets or they don't have any?
Lots of people actually live their lives via twitter and facebook. The more that's become a trend, the less I actually use either of them. I do use twitter to get news though.

That's all he wants. He's all about himself and having people treat him like he's an actual Saints insider. He started off as a random guy who called into the Sports Hangover back in the day and it got to his head when they gave him a "segment" where they'd check in with "Bryan from New Orleans East" on a certain day and time just to talk to him about his opinion on the Saints.
Thanks for he info. I really don't know much about him and don't have a twitter account or any other social media account beside Facebook. I have facebook because I have it for a long time and I still have important contacts on there. I click on some journalist twitter just to see if there are any news or transactions coming out. Other than that, I seen how social media generation is harming society now.

Yep, I'm sure. You can hate Swimmer all you want and think what he's relaying from Coach Pete is crap. Doesn't mean I or anyone else has to agree with you.

True about everything except hate! I cannot hate someone I don't know.

I'm late to the show on this post but you can question Brees' will to win by his hesitancy to restructure to get additional talent. We have relied on him being able to throw open mediocre receiving talent for years. Now that his arm strength is trending down, the lack of WR talent is showing.

Brees definitely is just as competitive but at the detriment to the team

Why would you even post this junk?

Obviously you feel their is some credence to what's being alleged, otherwise you would have labeled it for what it is, garbage, and moved on.

Lots of people actually live their lives via twitter and facebook. The more that's become a trend, the less I actually use either of them. I do use twitter to get news though.

I have such a minimal Facebook precense that I honestly wonder why I still have one. I guess because for whatever reason I feel like the minute I get rid of it, that's when I'll need it for something.

One good thing about barely interacting on there is that people know they still probably need to text me and let me know if a specific event is going on. I can remember one time I was asked if I was going to be somewhere,.... and I said I had no idea what they were even talking about.....and the response was "we've all been talking about that on Facebook the last few weeks". I feel like unless someone sees me actively interacting in one of those Facebook posts, they should never assume I've read it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom