Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
Amazing today....over 300 yards, GREAT % completion,3 TDs, no INT's.

Holy cow.

alon504

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
He's a SOLID quarterback, IMO. And he has a great deal of confidence...a great comeback, today, after last weeks loss.

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Anybody knows his QB rating??...it must be through the roof....

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
Whoo-hoo! How great is it to have this guy? I was furious when they signed him because I wanted the Saints to end up with VY or Leinart. I've been happily eating spiced crow all season and will happily continue!
Tell me again, NFL pundits, how Michael Vick is the 3rd best QB in the NFL. It's Brees folks, and if he keeps this up, he'll keep closing in on Brady and Peyton. All he needs is a Super Bowl ring to pass them, IMHO. He rocks!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!!!

atceagle

BRING THE WOOD!
Reaction score
I like what they were talking about during the game, that although he will not beat you with his legs like Vick, he is mobile enough to avoid the rush. It's almost scary to watch him step up into the pocket instead of backpedaling 8 yards. I almost forgot what it was like to have a true QB.

Chinook

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
75% completions, 3 TD, 314 yds...on the road...without Horn

Amazing...way to comeback after last week. Nothing rattles this guy.

get_ya

Reaction score
He's a SOLID quarterback, IMO. And he has a great deal of confidence...a great comeback, today, after last weeks loss.
Even with his 3 INTS (one of them I remember isn't really his "bad"), I thought he had a great comeback and game last week too.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i was VERY impressed with him today. hands down his best performance as a saint.

the bucs were determined to stop the run, so it was up to drew and he delivered.

incredible presence in the pocket, smart decisions, and what about that ARM today?! he threw some absolutely beautiful deep balls today.

no more questions remaining about drew. he's answered all the critics.

shrike3000

Holding Out of TC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I agree with Brees being in the top 3 QB's. For my money its

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
His stats and his QB rating will never show how good he makes our offensive line look. I'm sorry to say that our line is bad at run blocking and they are bad at pass blocking. Thank god we have the best QB I have ever seen inside a pocket. Brees has the most incredible feel for the pressure around him, where it is coming from and how to make one step moves to avoid it.

SW Saints Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
NO int's with a very high completion % and he is throwing to very young, inexperienced guys...great game! Now if we could only get the running game going....I really think we need to look for a OT in the offseason who could play LT thus letting J Brown who is a VERY GOOD run blocker move back to the right side.

Overall, great game today. One we had to have to regain some momentum. 6-2 at the half way point...who would have ever thought?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Empty stadiums may make the hard count more effective for veteran QBs like Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Interview with the Enemy: Las Vegas Raiders expect to upset Drew Brees and the Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Tom Brady finish 1st showdown as divisional foes seeking more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bigcarlittlewill Drew Brees licked his fingers 66 times or more last night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 4
Saint Kamara The pre-2017 Drew Brees has a 3 interception game on days like today Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees Postgame After Week 1 Win vs. Buccaneers | 2020 NFL SR News Page Articles 0
Saints QB Drew Brees breaks Brett Favre's career passing attempts record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees breaks career pass attempts record Saints RSS News Feeds 0
If Drew Brees retired this offseason, the Saints' plan was to pursue Tom Brady: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bucs' Tom Brady vs. Saints' Drew Brees is QB matchup for the ages Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees thought 2017 was going to be his final season. Then he started having fun again Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees and Sean Payton's 'unbelievable journey' now entering its 15th season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees New Orleans Saints Swing Vote Series Bobblehead Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Will Drew Brees go deep? And will Cam Jordan finally get his due? Top Saints storylines Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette New Orleans' Drew Brees, Tampa Bay's Tom Brady provide historic backdrop to regular-season opener SR News Page Articles 0
Walker: It's now or never for Drew Brees in his relentless quest for second Super Bowl ring Saints RSS News Feeds 2
Battle of the GOATs? Why Tom Brady-Drew Brees matchup is like nothing we've seen before Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Drew Brees 'on borrowed time' as Saints enter Super Bowl-or-bust season SR News Page Articles 0
Interview with the Enemy: Tampa Bay Buccaneers hope a young and improved secondary give troubles for Drew Brees Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Drew Brees: “I’m on borrowed time” Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints' Drew Brees on playing Tom Brady: 'I've got nothing to lose. I'm turning it loose.' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brett Favre on Drew Brees’s 2020 season: I think it’s his last season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
superchuck500 Nice new piece from Luke Johnson (Advocate) on Sean/Drew relationship Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 3
superchuck500 Will Drew lick his fingers? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 23
jasonsw Saints This article is a slap in the face of Drew. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Emmanuel Sanders says Saints and Brees are unified, ready to pick up slack for Michael Thomas Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DomePatrol2005 Yahoo article throws some shade Brees way Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 54
Barnwell: Handing out 13 QB awards for Week 1, from Brady and Brees to Burrow and Wentz Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Beignets and Café au Lait: Brees 1 - Brady 0 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Brees was subpar Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 43
NOLAJM504 Brees long-ball, is it low-key back? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 53
Brees' latest NFL record: Career pass attempts Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Brees-Brady: There will only Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Sources: Brees planned to retire, changed mind Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sources: Saints wanted Brady if Brees retired Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is 40: Brady vs. Brees adds to unique list Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Would Brees depart Saints like Brady to Bucs? He'll 'finish right here,' Archie Manning says Saints RSS News Feeds 0
QB Brees 'on borrowed time,' echoes SB or bust Saints RSS News Feeds 0