Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

tristang

Banned
Reaction score
Amazing today....over 300 yards, GREAT % completion,3 TDs, no INT's.

Holy cow.

He's a SOLID quarterback, IMO. And he has a great deal of confidence...a great comeback, today, after last weeks loss.

Anybody knows his QB rating??...it must be through the roof....

Whoo-hoo! How great is it to have this guy? I was furious when they signed him because I wanted the Saints to end up with VY or Leinart. I've been happily eating spiced crow all season and will happily continue!
Tell me again, NFL pundits, how Michael Vick is the 3rd best QB in the NFL. It's Brees folks, and if he keeps this up, he'll keep closing in on Brady and Peyton. All he needs is a Super Bowl ring to pass them, IMHO. He rocks!

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!! WHO DAT!!!!!!!

I like what they were talking about during the game, that although he will not beat you with his legs like Vick, he is mobile enough to avoid the rush. It's almost scary to watch him step up into the pocket instead of backpedaling 8 yards. I almost forgot what it was like to have a true QB.

75% completions, 3 TD, 314 yds...on the road...without Horn

Amazing...way to comeback after last week. Nothing rattles this guy.

He's a SOLID quarterback, IMO. And he has a great deal of confidence...a great comeback, today, after last weeks loss.

Even with his 3 INTS (one of them I remember isn't really his "bad"), I thought he had a great comeback and game last week too.

i was VERY impressed with him today. hands down his best performance as a saint.

the bucs were determined to stop the run, so it was up to drew and he delivered.

incredible presence in the pocket, smart decisions, and what about that ARM today?! he threw some absolutely beautiful deep balls today.

no more questions remaining about drew. he's answered all the critics.

I agree with Brees being in the top 3 QB's. For my money its

1. Peyton Manning
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees

His stats and his QB rating will never show how good he makes our offensive line look. I'm sorry to say that our line is bad at run blocking and they are bad at pass blocking. Thank god we have the best QB I have ever seen inside a pocket. Brees has the most incredible feel for the pressure around him, where it is coming from and how to make one step moves to avoid it.

.. is pure sex. i mean did we had a QB who was nearly as effective as brees is right now `?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom