Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Innotech

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I never ever ever ever ever want to see criticism of the guy ever again. He never had a strong arm to make those freak miracle plays but he always played smart disciplined football and had a confidence back there that made his oline look way better than they actually were. He threw open wrs with accuracy unmatched and moved safeties around almost at will. We were absolutely spoiled rotten and I feel like many people didnt realize it because he wasnt a Pat Mahomes.

I never ever ever ever ever want to see criticism of the guy ever again. He never had a strong arm to make those freak miracle plays but he always played smart disciplined football and had a confidence back there that made his oline look way better than they actually were. He threw open wrs with accuracy unmatched and moved safeties around almost at will. We were absolutely spoiled rotten and I feel like many people didnt realize it because he wasnt a Pat Mahomes.
The fans of 31 other teams knew it. Expecting Jameis to come in and make us a better team was foolish.

It's why comparing Jameis to Brees just isn't fair. Jameis needs a lot more time in this offense before we even have a clue what he will be.

I vote for Brees. I am pro-Brees. Was that the issue?

Man plays sound football and we win. No his stat line wasn't great, but he did what he always accused of not doing. He didn't make a bunch of bad throws. This isn't college football. Nobody is winning 63-14. It's the NFL. You win however you can!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom