Drew coming back! (1 Viewer)

I am glad Drew is coming back. I know for sure that our running game will be improved. SP was not sure early on about Murray's potential until Kamara got hurt and missed some time and Murray stepped up in a big way. I think this year he knows how to use Murray and will have a healthy Kamara and can split carries the same way he did with Ingram. I am hoping on defense we can get some folks healthy because the core group is strong and the complimentary pieces need to step up. We need WR's 2 and 3 to be addressed immediately either through draft or free agency and also the O-Line needs some shoring up as well. My only regret this past season is that we did not make a serious play for Emmanual Sanders. Welcome back Drew, now on to the road to Super Bowl LV: February 7, 2021, Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida.

If this ends up being Drew's final season (or not!), can we just promise each other one thing?

Just enjoy the season, dont complain about arm strength or about benching anyone. Just enjoy the ride.

never gonna happen...lol.

I am pumped he gets one more shot.

16 games guys. hopefully a few more in the post season. that's all we get with him. please please enjoy it. After that it's over.

Last edited:
Of course he's coming back... Everyone that wasn't some blind homer of (Insert backup QB name here) knew he was coming back...

He was 74.3% on completions, with 2,979 yassing yards, and 27 TDs vs 4 Ints... with a 116.3 QB rating last year while missing 5 games.

Those are "Best QB in the league" type numbers, and it's not debatable...

The issue last year was the same issue as the year before... the O-line played like garbage in the playoffs, and we still didn't have anyone not named Mike Thomas that could get open consistently in the passing game...

If we can address those things... Brees will be a MVP.... and we will win a SB...

So yeah... Duh... If he wants to come back... You count your blessings and say.... "yes, please"

Bingo Bingo Bingo

First good feeling I've had about the Saints this offseason. Tighten up the loose ends and bring home another Lombardi.

Appearing on Adam Schefter's podcast (h/t Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk), Hill explained he would have no problems potentially continuing his role in New Orleans' offense with Brees at quarterback:

“At the end of the day, I look at Drew coming back and maybe I’m not playing quarterback, which is ultimately where I want to have an opportunity to play in the NFL, but there are still going to be opportunities for me to make plays. I can tell you a unique experience for me that most backup quarterbacks don’t get is I’m in the huddle with Drew on game day. ... That to me is invaluable.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom