Drew doing color on today’s Bengals-Raiders game (1 Viewer)

Find it interesting he doesn’t wear his SB ring like every other player that does

Be honest here. Drew needs a few more games under his belt. Seems like he trying too hard and is nervous. Too many pauses in between and his delivery isn't as smooth.
Yeah the dead air pauses are the only knock against Drew when he doesn’t initiate discussion first and waiting for the replays. When Tirico brings Drew directly into a topic, Drew goes in and talks a while though. The more games he calls the more he should be more comfortable speaking up first

Yeah drew needs to work on that. He sorta zones out at times. Needs to trust himself but I think he has the right stuff,he is just very raw at the moment.

I’ve really been impressed with the broadcast pair today. Drew and Tirico make a great team.

I agree. I started watching in the 3rd quarter so I may have missed the long pauses, but Tirico and Drew sound good together.

I haven't had the chance to hear Drew announce during a live game so I have nothing to compare his earlier calls to...but so far, I'm actually impressed by him. He's unbiased and knowledgeable. I think he'll get even better over time. But Tirico and Brees makes for a good combo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom