Drew donating $5 million to Louisiana (1 Viewer)

i would recommend clicking on the link and reading his entire message. I don’t think it’s going to the state government.
Tried to do this ... can his entire message be viewed without having an Instagram account? Clicking on the link in his tweet goes to an Instagram page that shows a big state of Louisiana graphic and some comments to his Instagram -- but not Brees' comment itself. At least for me.

EDIT: Never mind. I don't use Instagram so I don't know the tricks. You have to scroll up through all the comments to see Brees' post. The newest comments seem to display by default, and they push Brees' words up and off of the page. There's no scroll bar in the comments section, so I didn't see at first that scrolling up was possible.

Tried to do this ... can his entire message be viewed without having an Instagram account? Clicking on the link in his tweet goes to an Instagram page that shows a big state of Louisiana graphic and some comments to his Instagram -- but not Brees' comment itself. At least for me.
Me too.

Giving it to the state though? Tsk tsk

not exactly, further in the tweet - its for Louisiana the people not the Gov

"After considerable research and conversations with local organizations, we will be mobilizing our partnerships with Second Harvest Food Bank, Ochsner Health Systems, Walk-Ons, Jimmy Johns, Smalls Sliders and Waitr to prepare and deliver over 10,000 meals per day throughout Louisiana for as long as it takes to children on meal programs, seniors, and families in need. Let’s all do our part, maintain hope, and get through this together. "

Brees' full Instagram comments for the social-media challenged:

Brittany and I are committing $5,000,000 to the State of Louisiana in 2020. The priority now is helping our communities get through this tough time.

After considerable research and conversations with local organizations, we will be mobilizing our partnerships with Second Harvest Food Bank, Ochsner Health Systems, Walk-Ons, Jimmy Johns, Smalls Sliders and Waitr to prepare and deliver over 10,000 meals per day throughout Louisiana for as long as it takes to children on meal programs, seniors, and families in need. Let’s all do our part, maintain hope, and get through this together.

EDIT: Never mind. I don't use Instagram so I don't know the tricks. You have to scroll up through all the comments to see Brees' post. The newest comments seem to display by default, and they push Brees' words up and off of the page. There's no scroll bar in the comments section, so I didn't see at first that scrolling up was possible.

scroll up to top of comments to the right of the state logo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom