Drew donating $5 million to Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Yea really like how he did it by not giving it to a government run organization.... and in perspective saw where the Broncos donated 500k and Elway 50k but directly for Coronavirus Aid

But you seem to have a problem him mentioning to the world that he donated money. Why?
Yeah, I do take issue with it. It reeks of a "look at what we are doing everyone." If you feel in your heart to do something as generous as this is....just do it and let that be it. To actually take the time to write a tweet about it though? I have given generously to youth groups over the years - all anonymously. Just how I feel.

Brees may be rich, but he isn't wealthy. $5 mill is a lot of money for even the wealthy. This is a truly giving human being. I hope that his donation inspires others who can afford more than the Brees family. I'm proud that he's my QB.

Brees just threw down the gauntlet by announcing what he did. Everyone would have found out anyway, at least this gives him the chance to control the narrative and hopefully nudge other very rich people to do the same in their communities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom