Drew flew into NOLA this morning (1 Viewer)

Would be funny if he were trolling and going to BR or Gulf Coast. Seriously he still has businesses in Nola and apartment in the new Four Seasons.

Maybe I missed it, but doesn't he still live in NOLA or did he move? Where's his wife and kids?

Maybe I missed it, but doesn't he still live in NOLA or did he move? Where's his wife and kids?
Not really. I think he lives in San Diego or somewhere in the west coast. He still have property and business here.

Not really. I think he lives in San Diego or somewhere in the west coast. He still have property and business here.
He was living in SD during the summer. May have totally moved there by now. But during the off-season, he was by the facilities a whole lot for him to have totally moved in the summer.

Man, his arms must be tired!

Seriously though, really hoping he is here to work with Winston on speeding up his release for quick slants, drags and screens. Seems like our only pass plays are long developing plays.

Man, his arms must be tired!

Seriously though, really hoping he is here to work with Winston on speeding up his release for quick slants, drags and screens. Seems like our only pass plays are long developing plays.
Seriously, if the Saints need Drew Brees to fly in to give Jameis a lesson in 'quarterbacking', our team has more problems than I want to think about. I'm pretty sure that I would want my coaches doing stuff like that over needing our retired superstar to come in and teach those techniques & procedures.

He was living in SD during the summer. May have totally moved there by now. But during the off-season, he was by the facilities a whole lot for him to have totally moved in the summer.
I don't think he ever did move away from San Diego. He's always had a house there and I'm sure he still has a house in Louisiana. I think he can afford both. If not, he can be a Wal-Mart greeter, that'll help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom