Drew Has A Chance To Tie/Break Another Major QB Record On MNF (1 Viewer)

SaintsFanInLA

BREES SMASH!!
Reaction score
The New Orleans Saints host the Indianapolis Colts this upcoming Monday on Monday Night Football. The current leader for all time TD passes is Peyton Manning at 539. Drew Brees, after missing 5 games this season, has a chance to tie/break the record, as he is sitting at 537. Which would give him the All Time Passing Yards Leader, All Time Best Completion Percentage at 74.4% he set last season ( he has 4 of the top 5), and All Time Passing TDs.

We know that Brees shines brightly on MNF. This would help salve the sting of losing yesterday's game not totally but it would help. Lol.

1575945718365.png

Last edited:
The New Orleans Saints host the Indianapolis Colts this upcoming Monday on Monday Night Football. The current leader for all time TD passes is Peyton Manning at 530. Drew Brees, after missing 5 games this season, has a chance to tie/break the record. Which would give him the All Time Passing Yards Leader, All Time Best Completion Percentage at 74.4% he set last season ( he has 4 of the top 5), and All Time Passing TDs.

We know that Brees shines brightly on MNF. This would help salve the sting of losing yesterday's game not totally but it would help. Lol.

1575945718365.png
Typo? 539.

Yes, typo. It's 539 and Brees is at 537.
I feel confident that Drew will break the record Monday Night. I am also confident that Belicheat will do everything he can to get Brady to break the record Sunday. But Tom will struggle to throw 2 TD passes, much less get the 4 he needs to break the record.
One more record to continue to solidify Brees’ GOAT status.

I feel confident that Drew will break the record Monday Night. I am also confident that Belicheat will do everything he can to get Brady to break the record Sunday. But Tom will struggle to throw 2 TD passes, much less get the 4 he needs to break the record.
One more record to continue to solidify Brees’ GOAT status.
I think BB and Brady have a strained relationship. It may not happen like that with these two.

Payton will make sure he gets to 540.

It will be another epic MNF performance.

Think Redskins from last year.

Saints 41, Colts 17

They’re playing the Bengals... the 1-12 Bengals.
Not sure if you've seen Brady these past 4 games. 72.5 QB rating, and that's only because the Texans let up on D. Otherwise it would be around 65.

Not sure if you've seen Brady these past 4 games. 72.5 QB rating, and that's only because the Texans let up on D. Otherwise it would be around 65.
I have, and the Bengals still suck massive amounts of ***.

The Patriots will work their way down the field and when they’re within striking range, Brady will start throwing every down, regardless of how close to the goal line they are.

I don’t want him to get it first, but I would be surprised if he doesn’t.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom