Drew has spoken!!! (1 Viewer)

Brees is wrong, we need to start yelling BEFORE he gets to the huddle directly after the last play ended as I have been all year.
I will bet, just like the NFCCG, where just about the entire stadium, never sat down when the Rams had the ball and their offense stepped onto the field. The crowd noise was not only deafening, but was persistent through every time the Rams had their offense on the field. Never saw anything like that game before. Not even the ‘09 NFCCG. Tomorrow will be a repeat of last year’s NFCCG.

images

I love my team... but I also love my brothers & sisters (WhoDats) who are gonna raise 'da roof!

Stated in another thread: There are AIR HORN apps for the Smart Phone... to amp it up even louder!

:gosaints:

You know I heard Booger say recently during a Seattle game Seattle was the loudest home venue in the league, say what homie? Did you forget where you came from my LSU boy? We have been and always will be THE 12TH MAN we have earned that as the WhoDatNation its OURS. I know sometimes announcers color analysts hype up their game with nonsense but thats ridiculous. If they wanna claim loudest outdoor stadium for Seattle, that's fine with me, we have and always will be the loudest venue period. Let's show it yet again this Sun at noon and maybe earlier than the huddle as Drew and Payton are suggesting. Raise the roof !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom