Drew is looking as on the money as ever: (1 Viewer)

ilvdsnts

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I am liking the way he is looking. I think he is getting back some of what he lost from the thumb injury. My only fear is that the way our luck has gone, we will lose this oppurtunity to 'rona.

As long as he stays accurate and the timing is still there, Payton will cater to Drew's strengths. Everything doesnt have to be 40-50yds in the air just get it in the playmakers hands and let them do their thing.

Don't wear him out in camp and practice. It's not like he needs the reps.
And that's the great thing about having Jameis and Taysom fighting it out for the backup and heir apparent. Brees can have a lot of practices off and let them both alternate and see who picks up and runs the offense better in Brees's stead.

Brees probably is the most rested he has ever been in his Saints tenure. I expect he will start off very strong now that his thumb is 100 percent and shoulder well rested.

I just want Drew to be as hot as he seems to be in mid season I’m the Post Season. Early in the year we need a more run oriented offense balance it 51/49 then later on in the season Payton can go

So the ONLY time I go on Twitter is when I click on a link that's Saints-related. Occasionally, as just now, I read the comments and always come away depressed about the state of mankind and anxious to shake off the stupid that's clung to me. How can anyone stand reading Twitter on a regular basis?

So the ONLY time I go on Twitter is when I click on a link that's Saints-related. Occasionally, as just now, I read the comments and always come away depressed about the state of mankind and anxious to shake off the stupid that's clung to me. How can anyone stand reading Twitter on a regular basis?

I've said the same thing and been hammered for it.

It's a good thing stupid washes off with soap and water.

I've said the same thing and been hammered for it.

It's a good thing stupid washes off with soap and water.
Well, I am a grumpy old fart, so that probaby explains everything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom