Drew is up for FedEx Air Player of the Week again. (1 Viewer)

This should just be named the Brees award, then exclude Drew from the voting, because it's usually a foregone conclusion that he will or should win. It's not fair to the other QBs in the league.

Gore helped me dominate in fantasy so he got my vote, and of course I voted for Drew. Its gonna be tough for him to win this week with the performances that Warner and Shaub had, but I'll keep on voting.

Gore had more yards on the same amount of carries...Gore is the man this week!

I know it was supposed to be "Ground" but I included the swing pass to Johnson and voted for CJ. He's just TOO fast not to get that vote. What a talent.

Oh and of course I voted for Brees!

Too bad we can't see how the voting is going.

Hey JeffDaSaintsGuy, why did you pick Gore over Johnson?

:scratch:They should probally just change it to the How Many TDs did Drew Brees this Week award. Your guy is probally gonna be the top contender every week.

Too bad we can't see how the voting is going.

Hey JeffDaSaintsGuy, why did you pick Gore over Johnson?

i'm no jeff lol, but i voted gore over johnson bc i see it as just a running game award(fed ex ground). so just off of rushing the ball i thought gore deserved it just a tad more(12.9 ypc, 209 yards, 2 tds over 12.3 ypc, 197 yards, 2 tds)

although as i type this, thats pretty damn similar...and amazing stats. both deserve it, but yea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom