Drew-Jones (1 Viewer)

I bet Jags fans were like "Man, I wish Drew could be doing this for us in the playoffs" last year when Bush was cutting back and scoring on Philly and taking a short pass 88 yards for a TD against Chicago's #1 D.

i think jags fans were wondering how the jags could lose 3 straight games to knock em out the playoff hunt moreso..

I bet Jags fans were like "Man, I wish Drew could be doing this for us in the playoffs" last year when Bush was cutting back and scoring on Philly and taking a short pass 88 yards for a TD against Chicago's #1 D.

MJD was doing that for them all season last year

JacksonvilleJaguars.jpg

Bobby have really screwed some people up on this forum; Bobby talk a better game then he played. Bobby proberly have a personal vendatta against Reggie; Reggie will not talk to that clown on the radio and Bobby is doing his best to destroy this kid.

Bobby have really screwed some people up on this forum; Bobby talk a better game then he played. Bobby proberly have a personal vendatta against Reggie; Reggie will not talk to that clown on the radio and Bobby is doing his best to destroy this kid.

softball_field_positions.gif

Jones Drew is the man. He is faster than almost everyone one the field, but his short and stocky build makes him very hard to tackle. He has twice the power of Reggie. Not trying to bash Reggie, he said he is going to put on 10 pounds of muscle in the offseason I think that will help a lot. But if you want to know what an NFL running back looks like, thats MJD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom