Drew-Jones (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Watching the Squealers/Jag game I think Drew-Jones = what we wish Bush would live up to. That cat has wheels and ALWAYS seems to find the hole.

Isn't always the case when a small RB has a good game that's what we wish Bush would be, instead of looking at his good games and being thankful we have a player with his ability?

yea the guy is amazing. catching, running and he can block pretty good as well.

Top Model was good tonight.

yep... but the difference is he just caught a td pass running a down field route.... payton doesn't do that with reggie... that is something i will never understand!!!!

Sorry, I'm in South Carolina. We put the maiden name first.

I bet Jags fans were like "Man, I wish Drew could be doing this for us in the playoffs" last year when Bush was cutting back and scoring on Philly and taking a short pass 88 yards for a TD against Chicago's #1 D.

DunceBlock.gif

Speaking of MJD's blocking, don't forget that he layed Shawn Merriman out when the Jags played the Chargers and when he layed out Jason Craft after that pick.

I think the idea of taking:

(1) A.J. Hawk
(2) Jones-Drew

versus

(1) Reggie Bush
(2) Roman Harper

is a bit harder to play off as silly nowadays.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width="100%">SaintsReport Community Forums > GENERAL > Saints Super Forum (Main Board) </TD></TR><TR><TD class=navbar style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; PADDING-TOP: 1px" colSpan=3> Drew-Jones </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>> Steelers

Bring on a Tennessee loss ( :mad: ) and the New England Patriots. Tom Brady is going to get knocked silly. :17:

TPS

Jones-Drew lol.
Also, he's a very good overall player
He's a threat no matter where he is on the field
Speed, power, and awareness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom