Video Drew makes news lady cry.... (1 Viewer)

TCEd

All-Pro
Reaction score
Can't find the full interview yet, but this is trending atm... Drew makes her cry at the end...

not sure if you guys know this but Hoda Kotb, got her first job in reporting here in New Orleans in the early to mid 80's. She was an acquaintance on mine . She and Arthel Nevelle started out around that time and were the hottest Items on local TV. Who knew this is where she would end up.... and she is and always will be a die hard Saints Fan!

not sure if you guys know this but Hoda Kotb, got her first job in reporting here in New Orleans in the early to mid 80's. She was an acquaintance on mine . She and Arthel Nevelle started out around that time and were the hottest Items on local TV. Who knew this is where she would end up.... and she is and always will be a die hard Saints Fan!

Yessir!! She adopted New Orleans as her home! Such a great lady!

actually I "hail" from south MS... I only live in Michigan... was born a Saints fan!
i figured you were probably from 'down home'
that's why i used 'hail' which means 'where you're calling out from'
i would say that you "originally hail' from south MS

tenor.gif

I grew up watching Hoda.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom