Drew on the sideline (1 Viewer)

Our division is screwed because he will be back for all but one division game that we already won.

I don't think it was Carr. I seem to recall all the passes to him being too high -- not low. :)

There was an incomplete pass to Carr where Brees chatted him up immediately after so I think that’s what he’s thinking of. Teddy put it high and way outside of Carr where he had to jump and lay out to try and catch it but couldn’t haul it in.

I think y’all are thinking of different plays.

Read Drews book. He talks about his philosophy on watching someone replace him. Hint he doesn't like it and he kicks his already ridiculous work ethic into higher gear. TB that breathing you hear in your ear is DB chomping at the bit.

Agreed. Brees will not willfully take himself off the field nor will he hold himself back if he isn't 100%. This decision really needs to fall to the coaching staff to make the best move on behalf of the team.

Cris Carter says that being injured takes you out the feel of being one of the guys. Drew is not happy being on the sideline.

That Taysum TD scared me to death. Defender had a pick six set up.
Seen that replay like 6 times now. It was 24, dude jumped that play. I don't know how he didn't get his hand or bat that ball away, let alone get a INT on that pass. He was right there!

Seen that replay like 6 times now. It was 24, dude jumped that play. I don't know how he didn't get his hand or bat that ball away, let alone get a INT on that pass. He was right there!
Almost looked like he pulled his hands away for some reason but I couldn't tell for sure.

I remember a pass that teddy threw to low to, I want to say Austin carr(?) That was incomplete and I remember drew going up to carr(?) on the sideline and discussing the play.

I think drew just really wants to be on the field with his team mates. As much as teddy has gotten us thru these games, he has been over throwing a lot and you can bet ur bottom dollar drew was thinking he could have made that throw better.

Well, he definitely wouldn't have overthrown those passes

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom