Drew on the sideline (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is it odd that whenever they show Drew on the sideline there is no one around him for the most part?

It’s almost like everyone was told ‘leave Drew alone’

I watched his interview on Cox’s Saints Report. He looked like he was ready to kill anyone in his path. I even recall him saying that he basically tired of just throwing balls around. He’s ready to turn it loose where the bullets are flying. Not that Drew ever lacked fire, but the events of this year may have made Brees relive his shoulder rehab journey.

Crazy as it seems, I think the injury may have added a season or two to Drew’s playing career. This time off has probably let him realize he loves the game far too much to put it down. God willing, should he have no setbacks or future injuries (a la Peyton), I think Drew plays until 2022.

I remember a pass that teddy threw to low to, I want to say Austin carr(?) That was incomplete and I remember drew going up to carr(?) on the sideline and discussing the play.

I think drew just really wants to be on the field with his team mates. As much as teddy has gotten us thru these games, he has been over throwing a lot and you can bet ur bottom dollar drew was thinking he could have made that throw better.

I remember a pass that teddy threw low to, I want to say Austin carr? That was incomplete and I remember drew going up to him on the sideline and discussing the play.

I think drew just really wants to be on the field with his team mates. As much as teddy has gotten us threw these game, he has been over throwing a lot and you can bet ur bottom dollar drew was thinking he could have made that throw better.
I don't think it was Carr. I seem to recall all the passes to him being too high -- not low. :)

I don't think it was Carr. I seem to recall all the passes to him being too high -- not low. :)

It might have been zach the new RB we picked up. It was definitely an uncatchable pass and I just remember drew talking to him on the sideline. Probably telling him where he should of been in position for the pass.

Drew is going to be super motivated when he comes back and more importantly he will be well rested for the stretch run and healthy. Just think of this defense along with what Drew will bring to the table. It should be fun to watch...

Read Drews book. He talks about his philosophy on watching someone replace him. Hint he doesn't like it and he kicks his already ridiculous work ethic into higher gear. TB that breathing you hear in your ear is DB chomping at the bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom