Drew passed the torch to Jameis ? (1 Viewer)

Regardless of what Drew told Jameis on the sideline, I think Taysom will be the #1. If Taysom struggles/gets injured, in comes Jameis so he'll stick around.

You don't a snowballs chance in hell drops mic

Lol there is no debate, it is Jameis or will be a new QB we don't know about...Anyone thinking Taysom is just going to be magically able to read defenses by next offseason when he never has in his career is kidding themselves lmao. He is not a full time QB sorry folks, ask anyone in football. Drew told Jameis it's your team now that should cement it for you my friend

People will still ignore that clip and the fact Payton says Winston will get a chance next year all because it doesn't fit the narrative they want to go with

I hope IF Jameis is QB he earned it after competing in training camp with Hill and another Draft pick. Don’t think he will be. He’ll go back to immature crab W licking fingers once Drew leaves the building.

Well, Hill's three games have been, Oh good..., to meh, to ah, no. Really every start seem to follow these patterns. Hill needs a strong supporting cast for sustainable success. If we go with Hill, he is just a placeholder. Personally I love Hill in his "wildcard" role. His athleticism suits him better. He isn't great in any one position, but he is good to very good in everyone. SP would be crazy to move him out of that role.

Winston has the potential. He can give us the deep ball that has been phased out of our game since we wont the SB. We need it back and we have probably a more talented receiver pool in which to do it. If Winston is lacking in anything it is the leadership of the great ones; Brees, Brady, Peyton, etc. The question is does he have a "latent" leadership quality yet to be seen? If no, he too is nothing more than a placeholder. If we draft a future franchise QB, it would be someone would see coming.

----

The prospects of this team with Winston at QB and Hill in his gadget role are exponentially better than Hill as a full-time starter, Winston playing elsewhere, and someone like Tom Savage as the back-up.
Tom Savage is definitely a name no fan wants to hear again 😃

Just put Bobbeh back out there and pay him with $100 worth of Abita per week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom