Drew passed the torch to Jameis ? (1 Viewer)

Let the long offseason QB debate resume. I'm already on record of who I think can do it.

Is it me or did Drew's confidence get crushed from when Winston threw That 53 yarder?? He just seemed completely bothered after Winston came off the bench and bombed TQS for a quick TD.
Brees came out from halftime and led the team right down the field to a go-ahead TD and was in the process of leading the offense to another score until Cook lost the ball. It wasn't Winston's TD pass that crushed Brees; it was Cook's fumble.

Brees came out from halftime and led the team right down the field to a go-ahead TD and was in the process of leading the offense to another score until Cook lost the ball. It wasn't Winston's TD pass that crushed Brees; it was Cook's fumble.
Well cook's contract is up. I'm wondering who will be here next season, things aren't looking good.

Let the long offseason QB debate resume. I'm already on record of who I think can do it.

Lol there is no debate, it is Jameis or will be a new QB we don't know about...Anyone thinking Taysom is just going to be magically able to read defenses by next offseason when he never has in his career is kidding themselves lmao. He is not a full time QB sorry folks, ask anyone in football. Drew told Jameis it's your team now that should cement it for you my friend

I think Winston has been the favorite to take over since the Eagles game. Payton has to see what we see. Hill is not a QB.

I doubt he’s traded though. He excels here in his role. He should stick with that.

Hill is not worth what we are paying him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom