Drew Peterson's case (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Wonder if they will ever be able to prosicute him... Truthfully, being that he's been a cop for many years; he knew that if they can never find the body then regardless of how evident it looks that he's the suspect then they cant officially charge him...... So, I believe what they are doing now is planning / trying to charge him with the murder of his 3rd wife (the one that they resumed a couple of weeks or so ago.), and from this they finally did state her death as a murder.
I just hate this guy, and hope he doesnt "slip thru the cracks".... Gawd, Nancy Grace tore him appart the other night....

they have to have evidence on the murder of his other wife - not sure they have that - some circumstantial evidence maybe - but can he get a fair trial in this country.

i think he is guilty - he may one day be proven so

Wonder if they will ever be able to prosicute him... Truthfully, being that he's been a cop for many years; he knew that if they can never find the body then regardless of how evident it looks that he's the suspect then they cant officially charge him...... So, I believe what they are doing now is planning / trying to charge him with the murder of his 3rd wife (the one that they resumed a couple of weeks or so ago.), and from this they finally did state her death as a murder.
I just hate this guy, and hope he doesnt "slip thru the cracks".... Gawd, Nancy Grace tore him appart the other night....

Not true, he can be charged even if no body is found, unless that state is different than all others. Though a conviction would be tough without the body. Now that his 3rd wife's death has been ruled homicide, I really hope they indict this creep soon.

His 3rd wife's death has recently been ruled a homicide (for all it's worth, I heard it on the news the other night; but you know how that goes).....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom