drew rosenhaus talks Zach Thomas on NFL Live (1 Viewer)

Summed7

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
"...he's already visited the patriots. he had a great visit, they offered him a contract. he's in New Orleans right now. he's enjoying his visit there. and we're going to put everything on hold during the combine. after the combine he's going to dallas on tuesday, houston on wednesday, and he's been offered visits to new york with the jets, the buffalo bills, and the denver broncos. zach is a hot commodity. we expect to get his deal done before the 29. we'll beat the other free agents to the punch."

he would be a good pick for the Saints, but I wont be surprised if he doesnt sign with us.

Maybe he wants a ring. If that's the case...he'll sign with the patriots for less money. He would be a great character guy + give us 2-3 good years.

Just my 2 cents

The Saints are third behind the Patriots and Cowboys.

Was this a live interview? If so that's good news that he is still in New Orleans.

Not good. I doubt that the Saints can beat out all those teams in both chance to win a Superbowl and money.

he would be a good pick for the Saints, but I wont be surprised if he doesnt sign with us.

He'd be a perfect fit for the Saints....smart and a playmaker. But the cost to outbid the Pats and 'Boys might just be too much. I'm all for signing him to an incentive laden contract with a nice but on lower end signing bonus. If he's demanding a heavily front loaded deal with a hefty SB I'd pass......

Why are we NOT interested in Al Wilson? If he's been cleared to play, and doesn't have the concussion history of Thomas, and is younger, and has proven he can lead a defense as a MLB.... Why are we NOT interested?

Why are we NOT interested in Al Wilson? If he's been cleared to play, and doesn't have the concussion history of Thomas, and is younger, and has proven he can lead a defense as a MLB.... Why are we NOT interested?

Maybe he can't be signed until after the regular FA period starts.

I thought he would only consider Superbowl contending teams with established top QBs. Texans, Jets, Bills, Broncos???

Yeah, but there isn't even any news on us showing interest in him. Atleast I don't think there's any news about that.

Is there any news about us being interested in any player that's currently under contract with another team?

I think we have a decent shot to land Thomas. I wouldn't underestimate the allure of the city or Payton's recruiting skills.

I thought he would only consider Superbowl contending teams with established top QBs. Texans, Jets, Bills, Broncos???

1 year ago I would have added Giants to that list....

Is there any news about us being interested in any player that's currently under contract with another team?

I think we have a decent shot to land Thomas. I wouldn't underestimate the allure of the city or Payton's recruiting skills.

I don't understand your logic. Wilson isn't under contract, the Broncos released him last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom