Drew to Dallas (trade idea - edited) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
For a one, a two, and O'Leary and Dak. Saints get possible QB of future without using draft pick of your own and spending a whole lot of money. Do you do it? Would Jerry do it?

Just looking for discussion. I'm not sure I'd be for it but I'd consider it.

Getting flamed is not a discussion. There are a lot better ways to get a football discussion started. Talk about players that might be cut that we should look at or next year's draft, but not this.

Just looking for discussion. I'm not sure I'd be for it but I'd consider it.

It's been talked about before. Drew might net a starting lineman and a number 1 or 2 draft pick and jerrah might do it. If he has an additional pick to give up for Sean next year, SP will also be in the big d. Stranger things have happened. See shizzle for the details. Flame away, but this team needs a big shakeup.

There is NO WAY this trade would even be discussed now that Romo is out until at least the middle of the season....as much as I hate to say it the Cowgirls seem to have a better talent evaluator especially when it comes to QB's because I think they found their quarterback of the future. As far as Leary goes I'd be all for getting him but I think time has just about run out for an outside Offensive Lineman to come in and improve things to the point where everyone is comfortable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom