Drew to Dallas (trade idea - edited) (1 Viewer)

So why are all these threads popping up about trading Drew after the 3rd preseason game ? I didn't watch the game at all but because of our oline we wanna get rid of him ? I'm not following the reasoning to get Drew gone, I'm really not. I believe this is the 2nd thread about it. I'm not ready to go 2-14 or 3-13 yet without him. We don't even have a viable starter behind him TBH. Just don't get the reasoning behind it all.

They keep popping up because we are a franchise in obvious decline with a Hall of Fame Quarterback at the end of his career. We are 7-9 or 8-8 with him and a 2-4 win team without him.

They keep popping up because we are a franchise in obvious decline with a Hall of Fame Quarterback at the end of his career. We are 7-9 or 8-8 with him and a 2-4 win team without him.

Finally someone who gets it. And Drew is in the last year of his contract.

Everyone here realizes that the Saints can't franchise him next year, he would cost $40 million in cap money? If we don't sign him this year, he's basically a free agent. We won't franchise him and he walks.

I don't want to see Drew go. I didn't want to see Colston go. Or Sproles. Or PT. Guess what.

This isn't a good team. You either do what's necessary to fix it, or you keep losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom