Drew to have surgery tomorrow with Dr. Shinn in LA (1 Viewer)

I wonder how the second opinion went.

"Yeah, the top orthopedic surgeon for this particular injury was correct. Have him do the procedure."

That sounds about right to me.
Indeed. One would almost get a second opinion for a surgery. It's pretty standard procedure.

Let's hope Dr. Shinn lives up to the hype. This is a pressure packed situation and I hope he can rise to the occasion and elevate his game.

Let's hope Dr. Shinn lives up to the hype. This is a pressure packed situation and I hope he can rise to the occasion and elevate his game.
one word for Dr. Shinn....

"tungsten".

He’ll be back in. 4 weeks.....cause it’s Drew.
Honestly that wouldn’t surprise me. The way these guys are able to train and do rehab after a injury is insane. The athletes of today are the human version of thoroughbreds. Most of the elite pros keep up with the smallest detail of everything they eat and drink. There workouts are very detailed. I’m confident that Drew will have the top physical therapist helping him in this process.

He's already operated on Mike Trout -- so I'm sure he's up to the task of working on big time athletes worth a lot of money.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom