Drew to have surgery tomorrow with Dr. Shinn in LA (1 Viewer)

I love some of the Shins stuff. Gonna have to dig that up.

Off main topic, but to your post, the lead singer from The Shins has another band called Broken Bells and they have some really good songs (if you’re into that style of music).

As long as it's Dr. Shinn. I hear Dr. Knee is a jerk. Too many reactions.

Rim Shot Badum Tss GIF - RimShot BadumTss Comedy GIFs

Off main topic, but to your post, the lead singer from The Shins has another band called Broken Bells and they have some really good songs (if you’re into that style of music).

I'm a Broken Bells fan as well. That's another one I need to pull up. My iTunes library is nearly 100 consecutive days worth of music now. Stuff easily gets forgotten, especially if it's not made into a playlist which I try to remember to do for nearly everything awesome I download or import.

Honestly that wouldn’t surprise me. The way these guys are able to train and do rehab after a injury is insane. The athletes of today are the human version of thoroughbreds. Most of the elite pros keep up with the smallest detail of everything they eat and drink. There workouts are very detailed. I’m confident that Drew will have the top physical therapist helping him in this process.
The therapy will consist of him letting it rest and scar down for the first few wks, then motion, then strengthening. Hoping he has an occupational therapist

The therapy will consist of him letting it rest and scar down for the first few wks, then motion, then strengthening. Hoping he has an occupational therapist

His insurance likely won't cover it.

Seriously...it's good to see Brees talk about coming back. I thought this was it.

Dr Steven Shin is the hand consultant for the Los Angeles Rams ?
I doubt a highly sought after surgeon will compromise himself over something as petty as football. It definitely would not be worth it with possible civil and/ or criminal litigation. Brees will get the surgery he needs without intentional issue from his surgeon. Fun to think about though. Makes for great tv drama.

I doubt a highly sought after surgeon will compromise himself over something as petty as football. It definitely would not be worth it with possible civil and/ or criminal litigation. Brees will get the surgery he needs without intentional issue from his surgeon. Fun to think about though. Makes for great tv drama.
Yeah. At one point, the renowned surgeon Dr James Andrews was simultaneously Auburn and Alabama’s team doctor. No conflict there.

Makes me wonder if the real storyline will end up being, ‘is it worth it for drew to play the rest of this season. ..’

I mean let’s Fn hope not here... but if this team is 3 - 5 or 1- 7.... they really going to put drew out there?

I get it... the fan base is counting on some wins like they’re gonna be layups or something... in this league with the officiating we have had... you think a saints team minus drew is gonna have some layup wins?!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom