Drews 4000 yard passing year streak (1 Viewer)

He'll hit 4000 this week. He needs 334, which he's hit in 4 of 6 home games this year.

Pittsburgh is allowing opponents to complete 71% of passes on the road this year.

Peyton Manning threw for only around 2,200 yards his last year and had the worst TD/INT ratio of a SB winning QB in NFL history.

I don't think he cared how bad he played. All that mattered was winning the SB and he even joked about it at the ESPY's that year saying he had Denver's defense to thank.

All I want is another ring. That's it.

Of course wins are the priority, but I like seeing Drew set / extend his records. Drew is around 3600 yards right now. 2 games to go, both at home. I hope he gets there next week in a win so he doesnt even have to dress out week 17
One game to go it we beat Pittsburgh. Personally, I hope we establish the run and Drew doesn't have to throw for more than 300. That's almost a guaranteed win.

Of course wins are the priority, but I like seeing Drew set / extend his records. Drew is around 3600 yards right now. 2 games to go, both at home. I hope he gets there next week in a win so he doesnt even have to dress out week 17

Oh no!

Drew is at 3,666 yds right now...

(He only has to average 167 yds passing these next 2 games to get to 4k.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom