Article Drew's Five Best Games of his Career with the Black and Gold (1 Viewer)

Love the list. I’m pretty sure it was difficult to go through his passing history and only pick 5.

Without reading it. I’m going to guess:

1) Super Bowl game
2) 7 TD Giants game
3) 2019 Passing TD record game
4) 2009 Patriots game
5) screw it - the 2019 Niners game against the most dominant defense in the league was absolutely spectacular

Got 4 of them. Although we didn’t win that Niners game - I’d still put that one ahead the Cowboys game.

I went regular season only.

1. 2009 Patriots (only game with a perfect QB rating)
2. 2019 49ers (6 total TDs against the best defense in the NFL)
3. 2015 Giants (7 TDs, 505 yds)
4. 2019 Colts (29-30, 4 TDs, breaks TD record)
5. 2006 Cowboys (5 TDs, 384 yards, on the road, MNF in front of the entire nation)

I'm skipping all the replies to post my guess for the top 5, then I'll read the OP link and the subsequent replies.

1. Perfect rating against NE in 2009
2. 2011 at Minnesota with 400+ yards 5 TD/0 INT 80% completion percentage
3. 2019 single game completion percentage record against Indy on MNF
4. 2011 62-7 massacre of Indy where he had more TDs than incompletions
5. 2006 42-17 thrashing of Dallas on MNF*

Honorable mentions:

1. 2015 against the Giants with 505 yards and 7 TDs
2. 2009 opener against Detroit with 6 TDs

*I know this game isn't on your list because of it predating the timeline you used but I feel it would be if you were aware of it when making the list.

I'm skipping all the replies to post my guess for the top 5, then I'll read the OP link and the subsequent replies.

1. Perfect rating against NE in 2009
2. 2011 at Minnesota with 400+ yards 5 TD/0 INT 80% completion percentage
3. 2019 single game completion percentage record against Indy on MNF
4. 2011 62-7 massacre of Indy where he had more TDs than incompletions
5. 2006 42-17 thrashing of Dallas on MNF*

Honorable mentions:

1. 2015 against the Giants with 505 yards and 7 TDs
2. 2009 opener against Detroit with 6 TDs

*I know this game isn't on your list because of it predating the timeline you used but I feel it would be if you were aware of it when making the list.
Dang we are really close.

I would have definitely put the 2011 Indy game as honorable mention as I gave it considerable thought for my top 5.

You forgot last year against the Colts. 29 of 30 is the greatest single performance of any QB ever imho.
Yeah but, that Colts team threw in the towel on the opening kickoff.

Without reading it. I’m going to guess:

1) Super Bowl game
2) 7 TD Giants game
3) 2019 Passing TD record game
4) 2009 Patriots game
5) screw it - the 2019 Niners game against the most dominant defense in the league was absolutely spectacular

Got 4 of them. Although we didn’t win that Niners game - I’d still put that one ahead the Cowboys game.
You're close

So did the 09 Pats when they pulled Brady in the 3rd quarter.

29 of 30 speaks for itself.
But that Pats game puts us on the map. I personally wasn't sold until I watched that performance.

• 1Like
Reactions: dtc
But that Pats game puts us on the map. I personally wasn't sold until I watched that performance.

If you had asked what was the greatest 5 saints games of all time, that game would have been on my list. It was definitely the game that made me know we could win it all. The 06 nfccg was a taste. The beat down of the Pats was spectacular and, imho, on par with the reopening game, but as for QB performances, the work Brees did last year against the Colts is in the top 5 of all time QB performances in the history of the NFL.

You know your defense is awful when your qb throws for 7 TDS and they barely come away with the W

You know your defense is awful when your qb throws for 7 TDS and they barely come away with the W
Those were some tough days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom