Drew's generosity brings Hoda to tears on Today Show live interview (1 Viewer)

He seems to be an incredible person. Very proud that he’s been our QB.

Having said that, $5 million is like what, a dollar for him at the end of the day?
It’s not his fault that he gets paid waaaay too much money to throw a football.?
And it’s still awesome that he donates at all. I’m sure many don’t.

more like 7mm~ pre-tax.

Humberdoo this is not like you... First off $5.0 million to him is like $15k to me.. I can do it but it's not chump change

I didn’t mean it as a slight at all. Sorry if it came across that way.

I’ve stated on here many many times that I think he’s an incredible human being. Which means waaaay more to me than how he throws a ball.

He does epitomize class. And it has zero to do with how good he is at playing football.

I don't think we can say that with any confidence. It is football that has given him the platform to be this kind of person and his ability to "throw a football well" has put him in the financial position to make such a donation.

I don't think we can say that with any confidence. It is football that has given him the platform to be this kind of person and his ability to "throw a football well" has put him in the financial position to make such a donation.

I don’t disagree with that.
I do stand by my assertion that they make entirely too much money when comparatively our teachers, first responders and deployed soldiers etc. barely survive. But that certainly isn’t his fault. It’s ours.
My father has a Masters and taught for 33 years, winning teacher of the year multiple times. He made about 50K a year.
I made 6 figures as a shop foreman in the heavy truck industry with a GED. That’s also backwards, imo.

Regardless I think Drew would be successful and a kind wonderful human being no matter what path he chose.
He’s a special person. Thankful these using his platform in a good way, as usual.

I think his point was even without football, Drew would still be that "class" of person.

That i can agree with. Maybe not as philanthropic, but class.

If there was a class act H.O.F Drew would be the first person inducted in and with a unanimous vote

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom