Drew's Interview on MikeAndMike Earlier this morning (1 Viewer)

SAINTS 12

WHO DAT !!!!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good interview.

- Talked about Russell Wilson. Drew talked about how impressive he is not only as a player but a person. Very humble, has a chip on his sholder due to his height and wants to prove everyone wrong.

- Read option: Talked about how defenses will probably have an answer for it next season. Its going to go back and forth. Said QB's are more athletic now, its not going away.

- Talked about how he is looking forward to this off season more than any he could remember. Said he is viewing this offseason like 2006, where they want to re-establish themselves. Says this off season will be extremelely important on how they come together as a team. (this got me pumped, Drew sounded focused, hungry)

- Talked about bounty gate. Said he wont take back anything he said. Said he still feels it was an unfair process. Said he doesnt hold grudges but you just have to move on. Happy Sean Payton is back and feels like they can get back on track. Said this past season was crazy because it seemed like every week there was some new story coming out that they had to answer for or battle.

Good stuff. There was more but thats all that stood out to me.

I apologize the fat thumb. Phones and thumbs don't get along well. Very much appreciate.the recap. Did Drew mention if he got together with Patyon and if so, what they discussed?

Good interview.

- Talked about Russell Wilson. Drew talked about how impressive he is not only as a player but a person. Very humble, has a chip on his sholder due to his height and wants to prove everyone wrong.

- Read option: Talked about how defenses will probably have an answer for it next season. Its going to go back and forth. Said QB's are more athletic now, its not going away.

- Talked about how he is looking forward to this off season more than any he could remember. Said he is viewing this offseason like 2006, where they want to re-establish themselves. Says this off season will be extremelely important on how they come together as a team. (this got me pumped, Drew sounded focused, hungry)

- Talked about bounty gate. Said he wont take back anything he said. Said he still feels it was an unfair process. Said he doesnt hold grudges but you just have to move on. Happy Sean Payton is back and feels like they can get back on track. Said this past season was crazy because it seemed like every week there was some new story coming out that they had to answer for or battle.

Good stuff. There was more but thats all that stood out to me.

I apologize the fat thumb. Phones and thumbs don't get along well. Very much appreciate.the recap. Did Drew mention if he got together with Patyon and if so, what they discussed?

No he didnt mention that. But he really sounded excited and anxious to get back to work.

He did say that they had texted and planned on getting together before the Super Bowl, but hasn't yet.

He did say that they had texted and planned on getting together before the Super Bowl, but hasn't yet.

I think he was on the Stage of NFL Network yesterday being interviewed and said he and Payton have had a few conversation over the phone, but haven't actually met face to face yet since his re-instatement.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom