Dropping Cotcherry for Collie? (1 Viewer)

Hanau Eepe Saint

Will Hill's #1 fan
Reaction score
Long Term?
Someone of them will be the 4th/5th WR (i.e. only started on eventual bye weeks and when they have soft matchups).
Jets have just got another WR, JC looked bad (prob. because of his injury) and Collie is looking good plus he's got a QB who's putting up numbers every single game.

Or.. Do I drop Bush? (Though I think he's got more upside than them other guys but maybe I'm overrating him, I just don't want anyone to pick him up..)

Or do I take the gamble he wont be gone (which I believe he'll be) and just ride the great wave of luck if that happen.

Keep Cotchery. Anthony Gonzales is going to be back in a week or 2, and this is the role Collie has been taking. Keep JC.

Keep Cotchery. Anthony Gonzales is going to be back in a week or 2, and this is the role Collie has been taking. Keep JC.

This. If you choose to drop cotchery see if you can maybe make a trade with someone else before you outright drop him try to get something of value for him while his value is a little high i think braylon is going to be taking alot of touches away from him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom