Drowning a Tangipahoa Parish Deputy's dog with you bare hands? (1 Viewer)

So many bright, nice people in this world.

Yeah, I live in Tangipahoa. This guy was one of the brighter ones. Tangipahoa is an attitude. You have to want to live here, for whatever reason. I happen to like the peace, quiet, and solitude. I like to watch the cows graze on the other side of the fence. I can't believe that someone would want to build (not me) a 500 thousand dollar house right next to a 2500 dollar mobile home, but it is happens all over in Tangi. Too many of the small businesses are run by thieves. Saturday at Wal Mart in Hammond is like a freak show and I qualify and enjoy being one of the regulars.

It is a rural community with a small percentage of professionals, a good college, and a very large number of "yahoos" that would not miss a NASCAR race and pretend to be in one every time that they fire up the pick up.

But the bottom line is that there are a core of very fine people that make the parish a place worth living, and that is the only reason why I stay.

Joe

"A Northshore man who tried to fend off a K-9 by drowning the animal in a swampy area of Tangipahoa Parish was eventually arrested after suffering several dog bites and having his pants removed by the animal."

Haha, just like the coppertone girl. Except this guy is charged with attempted murder of a police officer

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom