Drunk right now ..Whats up!!! (1 Viewer)

saintkev

Very Banned
Reaction score
Anybody else having a good sat. night.!!:ezbill:

I am sort of having mixed feelings now kev. on one hand, I like the fact that my South Alabama Jags have won their division and now stand a good chance of making the NCAA Field of 65, but man some people are not happy on Sr.com because of us not getting the key free agents to suit up our team for next season. Its been very tense at some points I must say so. Right now I am feeling good but am drinking a Coke and eating ice cream from Blue Bell.
I hope things get better for the Saints, but for now I like the Hornets chances now for the postseason

Yep, it's pretty nuts over at SSF. I'm disappointed, but it's not the end of the world, and there's still lots of time in free agency, and cap casualties yet to come. So, I'm taking a break from over there, too.

I think Coke and Blue Bell sounds like a great idea....:) Banana pudding is my favorite Blue Bell flavor. But all I've got left is Mocha Almond Fudge...not a bad backup. :9:

I just got finished drinking an entire bottle of red wine after watching one of the best and most exciting fights of my lifetime(Vazquez vs Marquez III). Tonight was a good night.

Yep, it's pretty nuts over at SSF. I'm disappointed, but it's not the end of the world, and there's still lots of time in free agency, and cap casualties yet to come. So, I'm taking a break from over there, too.

I think Coke and Blue Bell sounds like a great idea....:) Banana pudding is my favorite Blue Bell flavor. But all I've got left is Mocha Almond Fudge...not a bad backup. :9:

Well it's crazy, I'm not at all disappointed though, I think the Vilma trade alone is something to be extremely happy about, he has plenty of time to get healed and come in and be a monster on this team. Sure it wouldn't have been real nice to get Briggs but I'm not all sweating him, I think we can get a very quality guy in the draft in the first 3 rounds, I'm more worried about our draft though because IMO last year's draft was a D- and that's being generous...we need to have a knockout draft because we missed the boat last year..

Ladies! are ya drunk!! the free ageneything id done for toniye.

alright i'm gonna crash .... Pease keep the chatter down here so i can snooze:)

as soon as im done with this here bottle of Vodka im getting my pitch fork and a torch. Then im gonna pay Mr Loomis a visit.

wake up yuo woose. I am teh drunk too!!!

woot,,

I am gonna bust some balz in the SSF in why haven;t we signed NE1 posts

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom