DT Malcolm Roach re-signed to one-year deal (1 Viewer)

Interesting we offered him doubled the money for two years. He wanted to test the market and came back to a 1 years deal.

Say what you want about Mickey, but when he sets a price he will let you go out and look for better. But that original offer might not be there.

Other than boundary corner, we can afford to go BAP at 29.
I think we have our boundary corners set with Shon, Taylor, Adebo and Roby. The training camp battle between Taylor and Adebo is gonna be a good one! This sets us up for a receiver, rb or a guard at 29, unless there's a surefire de available like Van Ness

I think we have our boundary corners set with Shon, Taylor, Adebo and Roby. The training camp battle between Taylor and Adebo is gonna be a good one! This sets us up for a receiver, rb or a guard at 29, unless there's a surefire de available like Van Ness
I'm saying we can take any position BUT boundary corner. DE, DT, LB, S, slot corner.
BAP

I'm saying we can take any position BUT boundary corner. DE, DT, LB, S, slot corner.
BAP
Gotcha! Makes sense! It's sad that DE is still on the list after so many first round picks have been invested in to the position in the last few years.

Interesting we offered him doubled the money for two years. He wanted to test the market and came back to a 1 years deal.

Say what you want about Mickey, but when he sets a price he will let you go out and look for better. But that original offer might not be there.
Roach may have wanted a one year deal to test the market again in 2024 if he didn’t like our two year deal. The two year deal might have been light on guarantees.

That said, glad to add another veteran in the fold. We will rotate guys there, just need the players.

Roach may have wanted a one year deal to test the market again in 2024 if he didn’t like our two year deal. The two year deal might have been light on guarantees.

That said, glad to add another veteran in the fold. We will rotate guys there, just need the players.
No it’s reported he wanted a longer for more money, so he tested the market. When he came back that longer deal was given to our other two DTs. So we only offered a 1 year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom