DT Rankins needs a lot of refining (1 Viewer)

Pretty sure andy benoit knows more than darryl tapp, bro

Most definitely. I doubt 11 years in the NFL playing D-Line and seeing Rankins up close daily this year qualifies Tapp for reliable evaluation. Benoit though .....

I think this happens way to often on this board but I've seen several of this guys tweets posted here and as long as he's saying something that can be digested as good he's really good. Moment he says something that doesn't necessarily translate to most awesome 1st round pick In the league he's just some know nothing schmuck. His wording is evoking ire but all he said was Rankins didn't look to be playing with a plan just yet and needs a little seasoning.

It's true shrugs..yet it was his 1st game. He flashed at times and at other times played like an excited rookie in his 1st NFL game.

you talking about the balls?

obviously you've got some experience with them...care to share your thoughts/give us a review?

totally kidding, man. don't take it personally. everyone's super sensitive around here lately and I'm not trying to start any ****.

obviously you've got some experience with them...care to share your thoughts/give us a review?

totally kidding, man. don't take it personally. everyone's super sensitive around here lately and I'm not trying to start any ****.

I read about them somewhere. :hihi:

It is possible that Rankins needs to refine his game, as he is a rookie who missed 8 games due to a broken leg. I mean, that just makes sense.

I think this happens way to often on this board but I've seen several of this guys tweets posted here and as long as he's saying something that can be digested as good he's really good. Moment he says something that doesn't necessarily translate to most awesome 1st round pick In the league he's just some know nothing schmuck. His wording is evoking ire but all he said was Rankins didn't look to be playing with a plan just yet and needs a little seasoning.

It's true shrugs..yet it was his 1st game. He flashed at times and at other times played like an excited rookie in his 1st NFL game.

Spot on again, same goes for PFF reviews... What I think, those guys have no bias and they have no sentiment towards the player they grade/review. They dont hold the truth but give a neutral bias opinion. They probably have better if not as good eyes as SR posters... I give more value to their opinion than to most SR poster opinion because of that: they have no feelings involved !!!

ADijuvf.png

https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit/status/797118446626435074

I'm not saying he doesn't have improvements to make, but if he truly needed "A LOT of refining" I seriously doubt we would have cut Jenkins.

Of course he does. He hasn't really played for a year. Hasn't really practiced heavily technique wise for longer than that. Of course he's rusty. Give him a break. That's why even though he came back I wasn't expecting a whole lot until the last 3-4 games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's played part of one season game, dude. Give it time.

And don't forget to tell Andy, that Rankins was coming off a broken leg.

So feeling out his newly healed broken bone, in his very first professional game as a football player, with a brand new playbook that he studied but never got to practice with real consequences, going against 320lb veteran NFL football linemen who are in mid-season form...

(Because it literally is mid-season!)

...and in his limited playing time, he looked a little "raw"?

Really?!

Captain Obvious called Andy. And he said he's suing you plagiarism.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom