Dudes.....McDonald's..... (1 Viewer)

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back from McDonald's in my home town of Sulphur, La. The toys are supposed to be Super Hero stuff....my kids are all into DC so cool. They tell me the boy items are now NFL stuff. So I'm like....whatever....I'll take it. Get home. It's wrapped in a dark wrapper that you can't see through. Open it up.....

492154297e1a9aa6ad79347cfa971f20.jpg

What the ****?

Like really. Do I throat punch people?

I'm really just at a loss.

My kid could have opened this.

You did the right thing and protected your child. That's the important part.

Up here in Canada the beer companies were giving out NHL T-shirts and paraphernalia in beer cases. Never once got stuff with a Canadian team's logo. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same thing but mine even came with a miniature Falcons trophy case.

Attachments

• trophy case.jpg
    trophy case.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 698
Up here in Canada the beer companies were giving out NHL T-shirts and paraphernalia in beer cases. Never once got stuff with a Canadian team's logo. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With this being as close as it is to Tejas, I half expected it to be some Cowboys junk. Never expected this.

I think it’s cool as can be that McDonald’s is giving crap like that away so you can see how many ways you can destroy it; Burning, using a hammer, boiling it until it all falls apart.....but really? I’d have loved to have beaten those dirty birds into the turf last Monday for The National audience and to bolster our record in the Division. I really would like to WIN our Division so we can get into the play-offs and bring all of this youthful experience of these young players to bear against our NFC opponents so we can get to The Super Bowl again and let’s just see how creative our Coach can be again with Another Super Bowl WIN>~! I’m really in the mood to see a lot of breaks fall our way and help us with a nice long winning streak where people shut up and just watch our magic happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom