Photos Saints trading cards thread (1 Viewer)

They're barely worth the paper they were printed on...but still a reminder from whence we came... 20201217_114948.jpg20201217_114449.jpg20201217_114433.jpg20201217_114412.jpg20201217_114358.jpg20201217_114343.jpg

I, too, own a piece of late Mora-era memorabilia, so it’s all good. I attended a draft day event in the Dome in ‘95, when Mark Fields was our first pick. Got a few autographs that day, including Frank Warren, Vince Buck, some of the assistant coaches, etc. Didn’t mean to downgrade your collection earlier; sorry it came out that way!

This is cool stuff. Thank you for sharing.

If you want to sell them, I would buy them from you. I collect all Saints cards. I probably have between 5 to 10 thousand Saints cards that I have collected over the years. I really like what you have though.

You should post some of your collection! (Assuming you haven’t done previously).

I, too, own a piece of late Mora-era memorabilia, so it’s all good. I attended a draft day event in the Dome in ‘95, when Mark Fields was our first pick. Got a few autographs that day, including Frank Warren, Vince Buck, some of the assistant coaches, etc. Didn’t mean to downgrade your collection earlier; sorry it came out that way!
It's all good brother 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom