Photos Saints trading cards thread (1 Viewer)

Kamara 1/1 print plate and last sets of short print and autos. Have the rookie auto of Chauncey the instigator himself lol still waiting on that Arching Manning triple patch auto Immaculate to come in.

A-1.jpgA-2.jpg
A-3.jpgA-4.jpgA-5.jpgA-6.jpg

You know I heard that same story back in the 90's. Evidently it must be true. Did you ever hear the one about Hokie holding his back against a wall and his legs and feet stretched out against a car bumper and holding it while the car smoked the tires. I wish I had that kind of power in my legs.
I wasn't there, but the Saints did a benefit at Chalmette High School where they played the CHS staff in a game of basketball.
Several friends, who were at the game, told me that Dalton dunked during the game.
I never heard that Hokie story!
That's wild!

Are you a collector of all kinds of cards or just Saints?
NFL Football and WNBA mostly. I'm in a bunch of the card groups on Facebook and participate in breaks and rip n ships. WNBA is hot this year cause it's the first year that Panini Prizm is carrying them. Sabrina Ionescu is driving the hype up. Her base rookie card is selling for $30-$40 each and it just goes up from there. I hit a blue rookie parallel of hers and it's selling for around $600 right not. Gonna get that card graded for sure. Some of her higher up cards sell for $2000-$4000

Those are really cool. I have a couple of card shops I do business with. I'll check for those next time I go.
Retail blasters and Fanatics blasters are almost impossible to find in stores now but If you find any or find hobby boxes let me know! There are still major hits amongst the high value players (Sabrina, Sue Bird, Breanna Stewart, Chennedy Carter, Satou Sabally, and Taurasi) Lots of their golds /10, black golds /5, and black 1/1 cards are still out there and the sealed box supply is running low online.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom