dui question (1 Viewer)

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that if you are a diabetic, have gastric reflux, working around paint, working around fuel, and even certain foods that you eat can all give false positives on a breathalyzer test. The technology in detecting BAC in Breathalyzer machines is the exact same as it was when it was invented decades ago. Yea, its model number has went from the BS1000 to the BS5500 and now has a digital read out. But it's detecting mechanism is still the same and is highly inaccurate.

Demand a blood test.

That's true. Wheat bread and peanut butter as well as bananas depending on how ripe they are produce alcohol.

Are you a lawyer? How would you learn such a thing?

You learn things over time. That's why 80% of those who get their first offense lose their license. Because no one knows you can apply for an administrating hearing within 15 days of getting a DUI which basically guarantees no loss of your license. It states this on the paperwork you receive during booking. This is for Louisiana. I don't know how it works anywhere other than the most politically corrupt state there is. My opinion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom