dumb people.. (1 Viewer)

Det. Brees

E tan e epi tas
Reaction score
this story happens to be about a dumb redneck woman. you know the kind that is wearing nasty shorts, and has a winston 100 hanging out her mouth.. she can cuss you 4 ways to sunday and the 2 inch long ash want fall off the cig..
ok here is the story.
this past summer i took my kids to a local zoo. over near the petting zoo they had a large fenced in area full of rabbits.. well the rabbits had dug little dens back into the ground.
well a little girl looks up and mom and say mommy why do the rabbits live in holes.
this woman.... says to her daughter, its so the snakes cant get to their eggs.
she was completely 100% serious. i couldnt believe it.
the child being the smarter of the 2 said mom i dont think rabbits lay eggs.the mother begain to laugh at her daughter , and making fun of her. she then said yes they do havent you heard of the easter bunny.

sorry i know its a bad story but i had to share it. something happened today that made that memory come back to me.....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyO-z_7Ip9c&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DyO-z_7Ip9c&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

These kind of stories always make me think of a cap one of my engineers would wear. It had the following on it:

"Stupid People Shouldn't Breed"

He would actually wear this in public while working. He was the type fella who didn't have a lot of patience and basically told you what he thought. We were in line at McDonalds one time waiting to order and some lady is trying to make an order and her kids are acting horribly and he looks at her and tells her "Lady can't you control your kids better than that?" Well the lady breaks down in tears and runs out of the restauraunt with her kids, but her Mom stays behind and tears into him from one end to another. My co-worker and I had to walk away and sit in a booth so he wouldn't see us laughing at him.

irony alert!

dunfi0.gif

I begain reading this, but I want tell you why i stopped.

Standing at the bank of the Red River in downtown Shreveport. Stranger walks up, looks around, takes a deep breath, and sighs "ah, the mighty Mississippi". "Yep" :walkaway:

this story happens to be about a dumb redneck woman. you know the kind that is wearing nasty shorts, and has a winston 100 hanging out her mouth.. she can cuss you 4 ways to sunday and the 2 inch long ash want fall off the cig..
ok here is the story.
this past summer i took my kids to a local zoo. over near the petting zoo they had a large fenced in area full of rabbits.. well the rabbits had dug little dens back into the ground.
well a little girl looks up and mom and say mommy why do the rabbits live in holes.
this woman.... says to her daughter, its so the snakes cant get to their eggs.
she was completely 100% serious. i couldnt believe it.
the child being the smarter of the 2 said mom i dont think rabbits lay eggs.the mother begain to laugh at her daughter , and making fun of her. she then said yes they do havent you heard of the easter bunny.

sorry i know its a bad story but i had to share it. something happened today that made that memory come back to me.....

You saw Britney at the zoo and you didn't get pics?

Move to Tangipahoa. Those people are everywhere.

They are even allowed to vote. That is why we have the candidates
that are running. Those are our leaders.

God.....please help us.

Joe

Then there's my wife's fourth-grade teacher who insisted that whales are fish.

Then there's my wife's fourth-grade teacher who insisted that whales are fish.

Your wife is in the 4th grade? Dude, was that an arranged marriage or something? We know you're a little twisted ...but ........

j/k

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom