Dumervil to the Ravens (1 Viewer)

Wouldnt call him a stud pass rusher but still a good player. Good move by Ravens.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Lol. Slightly above average... 17 sacks the last time he played OLB in the 3-4. They have Courtney Upshaw to rotate in with him on run downs.

To be fair...they still us Elvis and Von in 3-4 concepts even tho they.officially run a 4-3

Great move by the Ravens. They really only have a few holes now, and it's mostly in the middle. Need an ILB or two, and need some Safety's. Reed is the only one in the secondary that was bad to lose.

They have a lot of guys they drafted the last few years that haven't cracked the starting line up who will now get a chance.

We'll see how scary they are, but they have a good core left.

How silly all this is though.. a stupid fax machine and a stupid agent made all this possible.

Wouldnt call him a stud pass rusher but still a good player. Good move by Ravens.

Honestly? 37.5 sacks in the last 3 years That's 5 more than Clay Matthews, 7 more than Julius Peppers, 5 more than Abraham. Not bad company.

Love how some here want to rationalize why some other team signing a player is nothing special. He is a stud pass rusher. Based on his reported $2.5 million cap hit and only $7.5 million signing bonus, he may end up being a huge bargain.

Well..what you're saying does happen, but I said the same thing in the earlier thread about him as well.

The fact of the matter is a lot of Bronco's fans were actually glad when he was "accidentally" cut. He's a complete liability in the running game, and in today's NFL there's really no such thing as a "running down"

According to Broncos' fans he's completely useless in the run game, and the vast majority of his sacks come in garbage time when games are already decided. Now, maybe the collective hive-mind that exists on this forum and thinks every free agent is the greatest thing ever knows more about the player than the fans who have been watching him for years...but I personally kinda doubt it.

Honestly? 37.5 sacks in the last 3 years That's 5 more than Clay Matthews, 7 more than Julius Peppers, 5 more than Abraham. Not bad company.

Exactly!
how fortunate was denver: dumervil and miller at the same d*** time! meanwhile saints are struggling with git jiggy wit it and a couple guys in wilson and gallette that the coaches cant seem to find a fit for dont know where to play these guys.

i dont get it :idunno:

Saints need an actual linebacker coach if they wish to see any if our guys flourish

And that's truth

This is good news because it gets the pass rusher dominos falling. We should here something soon butler. Harrison maybe?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom